This collection is not solely intended for accordion players. It is aimed at those wishing to enrich their repertoire and at musicians from other music styles who wish to taste from the new traditional music.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Title||Songbook (sheet music) of the album "Sales gosses"|
- La chambre bleue Kost ar c’hoad
- Delirium Tremens Rond de St Vincent
- Les deux visages de l’ange Rondeau en couple
- Vite fait Bourrée 3 temps
- Les pieds de la dame aux clebs Bourrée 3 temps
- Slogan (1ère partie) Scottish
- Slogan (2ème partie) Scottish
- Sucré salé Mazurka
- Le nombril du monde Mazurka
- Tempérament improbable Bourrée 2 temps
- Piccolo blues Cercle circassien
- Rêve de céramique Polka
- Aubade, leçon n° 32 Suite plinn
- La glissade du singe
No customer reviews for the moment.
Short and sweet - not words which are often...
Video recording of his course « Theoretical and...
Hervé Capel, son accordéon, et les bourrées...
Every tune is given in both classical writing &...
They're French, they're fresh, and they're fun....
Djal goes back to its basics : stage music. To...
Make the connection between instrument and...
This method is more particularly adapted to...
“Talented accordionists Stephane Milleret and...
These tunes are not meant for accordion players...