Toss could have been no more than a duo playing traditional Irish music, were it not for the intense chemistry and the unquenchable restlessness of these two musicians which have rapidly conspired to fling Toss well beyond the borders of traditional correctness. Armed with technology, they have no problem indulging their taste for risk and excess. This explosive cocktail has given birth to the distinctive, unusual CD of an unbeatable Irish machine.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Title||World Trad Center|
Tony Canton (violon, samples, bodhrán)
Jacques Tribuiani (chant & backing vocals, cistre, flûte irlandaise, boo case, basses additionnelles)
Richard Bénétrix (percussions additionnelles)
1. THE BANKS OF CLAUDY (trad.)
2. GALLANT on the boulevard (L. Carroll) /the champaign goes to Columbia (L. Carroll) / the ghost (L. Carroll)
3. THE MAID THAT SOLD HER BARLEY (trad.)
4. TENACIOUS see it there (L. Carroll) / the tractor driver (L. Carroll) / the morning dew (trad.)
5. ONCE I HAD A TRUE LOVE (trad.)
6. THE DUNMORE LASSES (trad.)
7. NICOLISA the old maid of Galway (trad.) / mary and the tea bag (L. Carroll)
8. THE SNOWS THEY MELT THE SOONEST (trad.)
9. THE VENUS JIG (trad. )
10. BARBARA ALLEN (trad.)
11. ROSEBUD sass is back (L. Carroll) / how we spent the Christmas (trad.)
No customer reviews for the moment.
Music of Auvergne, served with finesse and...
This is the encounter between a versatile...
Hervé Capel, son accordéon, et les bourrées...
The second opus of « Ballade pour une mer qui...
Jérémie Mignotte’s personal compositions are...
A talkative piano, numerous and audacious...
A remarkable document :For the date of...
Djal goes back to its basics : stage music. To...