Each composition is presented with the theme, harmony and second voices (if any). Often two different harmonies are provided for the same piece: the main harmony is displayed on the main partition and the secondary harmony is given at the bottom of the page. The instrumentation of each song is indicated for information. Parts specific to each instrument whenever this is indispensable. In addition, for each piece, diagrams of guitar chords are provided. These guitar chords, developed by Jean Banwarth, resemble as much as possible those that he plays on the bouzouki. Consequently, sometimes these do not comply exactly with music theory (extensions, reversals, etc). At the end of the songbook, bouzouki players will find a complete collection of the bouzouki chords in GDAE tuning as well as a glossary of chord notation.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Title||Songbook (sheet music) of the album "Nuits blanches" of the group Djal|
- La marionnette sans fil Rondeau
- Leurre de vérité Scottish
- Arabesques Scottish
- Le pied Yayahte Rond de St Vincent
- L’allumeuse et l’aveugle Mazurka
- Crépuscule Mazurka
- The third mode Andro
- Le prince sans rire Cercle circassien
- Mouth of the tobique Reel
- Le reel du lièvre Reel
- Vivement vendredi Slow reel
- Le trophée du chameau Scottish
- Malrif Bourrée 3 temps
- Pieds nus dans l’ascenseur Bourrée 3 temps
- Nuit blanche Bourrée 2 temps
- Journée noire Bourrée 2 temps
- Du jour au lendemain Polka
- César et Monique Cercle circassien
- Ouch mademoiselle ? Scottish
- Kajaluban Scottish
- Ivoirine Gavotte de l’aven
No customer reviews for the moment.
“Talented accordionists Stephane Milleret and...
This compact disc is an instrumental and vocal...
Djal goes back to its basics : stage music. To...
Every tune is given in both classical writing &...
"... enchanting CD... An abundance of...
Video recording of his course « Theoretical and...
These tunes are not meant for accordion players...
After “La Marque Rouge” and “La Marque Rose”,...
« This ensemble should delight everyone who...